For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids604 to 617
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-FEM 1C antibody (ab9207)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- fem1 homolog c (C. elegans)
- FunctionProbable component of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex, in which it may act as a substrate recognition subunit.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in kidney, cardiac tissue, skeletal muscle and testis. Expressed at lower levels in other tissues, including cartilage.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fem-1 family.
Contains 9 ANK repeats.
Contains 2 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FEM 1C peptide (ab23153)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"