For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman FGD1 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids948 to 961
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Faciogenital dysplasia 1 protein
- FunctionActivates CDC42, a member of the Ras-like family of Rho- and Rac proteins, by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. Plays a role in regulating the actin cytoskeleton and cell shape.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal heart, brain, lung, kidney and placenta. Less expressed in liver; adult heart, brain, lung, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseAarskog-Scott syndrome
Defects in FGD1 are found in a patient with non-syndromal X-linked mental retardation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 PH domains.
- DomainThe DH domain is involved in interaction with CCPG1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection, lamellipodium. Cell projection, ruffle. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Associated with membrane ruffles and lamellipodia.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FGD1 peptide (ab45555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"