Human FGF19 full length protein (ab73213)
- Product nameHuman FGF19 full length proteinSee all FGF19 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASLAFSDA GPHVHYGWGD PIRLRHLYTS GPHGLSSCFL RIRADGVVDC ARGQSAHSLLEIKAVALRTV AIKGVHSVRY LCMGADGKMQ GLLQYSEEDC AFEEEIRPDG YNVYRSEKHR LPVSLSSAKQ RQLYKNRGFL PLSHFLPMLP MVPEEPEDLR GHLESDMFSS PLETDSMDPF GLVTGLEAVR SPSFEK.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73213 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73213 is 0.4µm filtered and purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Constituents: 20mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris, pH 7.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute ab73213 in sterile 18MOhm-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- FGF 19
- Fibroblast growth factor 15
- Fibroblast growth factor 19
- FunctionInvolved in the suppression of bile acid biosynthesis through down-regulation of CYP7A1 expression, following positive regulation of the JNK and ERK1/2 cascades. Stimulates glucose uptake in adipocytes. Activity requires the presence of KLB.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain, cartilage, retina, and adult gall bladder.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human FGF19 full length protein (ab73213)
ab73213 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.