Human FGF19 protein fragment (ab50132)
- Product nameHuman FGF19 protein fragmentSee all FGF19 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRPLAFSDAG PHVHYGWGDP IRLRHLYTSG PHGLSSCFLR IRADGVVDCA RGQSAHSLLE IKAVALRTVA IKGVHSVRYL CMGADGKMQG LLQYSEEDCA FEEEIRPDGY NVYRSEKHRL PVSLSSAKQR QLYKNRGFLP LSHFLPMLPM VPEEPEDLRG HLESDMFSSP LETDSMDPFG LVTGLEAVRS PSFEK
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50132 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.44% Sodium chloride, 0.064% Tris
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in 5-10 mM Sodium Phosphate, pH 8.0 to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4oC for 1 week or -20oC for future use. Repeated freeze thaw cycles will result in some loss of activity.
- FGF 19
- Fibroblast growth factor 15
- Fibroblast growth factor 19
- FunctionInvolved in the suppression of bile acid biosynthesis through down-regulation of CYP7A1 expression, following positive regulation of the JNK and ERK1/2 cascades. Stimulates glucose uptake in adipocytes. Activity requires the presence of KLB.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain, cartilage, retina, and adult gall bladder.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human FGF19 protein fragment (ab50132)
ab50132 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.