Human FGF4 protein fragment (ab50131)
- Product nameHuman FGF4 protein fragmentSee all FGF4 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGRGGAAAPTA PNGTLEAELE RRWESLVALS LARLPVAAQP KEAAVQSGAG DYLLGIKRLR RLYCNVGIGF HLQALPDGRI GGAHADTRDS LLELSPVERG VVSIFGVASR FFVAMSSKGK LYGSPFFTDE CTFKEILLPN NYNAYESYKY PGMFIALSKN GKTKKGNRVS PTMKVTHFLP RL
- Amino acids25 to 206
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Fibroblast growth factor 4
- Heparin secretory-transforming protein 1
- Heparin-binding growth factor 4
- Human stomach cancer transforming factor from FGF related oncogene
- K FGF
- Kaposi Sarcoma Oncogene
- Oncogene HST
- Transforming protein KS3
- FunctionCan transform NIH 3T3 cells from a human stomach tumor (hst) and from karposi's sarcoma (KS3). It has a mitogenic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human FGF4 protein fragment (ab50131)
ab50131 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.