Human FGFR4 protein fragment (ab83999)
- Product nameHuman FGFR4 protein fragmentSee all FGFR4 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: LEASEEVELEPCLAPSLEQQEQELTVALG QPVRLCCGRAERGGHWYKEGSRLAPAGRVR GWRGRLEI ASFLPEDAGRYLCLARGSMIVLQNLTLITGDSLTSSNDDE DPKSHRDLSNRHS YPQQAPYWTHPQRMEKKLHAVPAGN TVKFRCPAAGNPTPTIRWLKDGQAFHGENRIGGIR IPK VDKKVEPKSCDKTHTCPPCPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDT LMISRTPEVTCVVVDVSHE DPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAK TKPREEQYNSTYRVVSVLTVLHQDWLNGKEYKCRVSNKAL PAPIEKTISKAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLT CLVKGFYPSDIAVEWESNGQPEN NYKTTPPVLDSDGSF FLYSKLTVDKSRWQQGNVFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLS PGK
- Amino acids22 to 201
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- CD 334
- CD334 antigen
- fc13h 10
- Fgfr 4
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4
- Hydroxyaryl protein kinase
- JTK 2
- Protein tyrosine kinase
- Tyrosine kinase related to fibroblast growth factor receptor
- Tyrosylprotein kinase
- FunctionReceptor for acidic fibroblast growth factor. Does not bind to basic fibroblast growth factor. Binds FGF19.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in gastrointestinal epithelial cells, pancreas, and gastric and pancreatic cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fibroblast growth factor receptor subfamily.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residue (By similarity). Phosphorylation requires the presence of a functional (phosphorylated) FGFR1 and not necessarily by means of FGFR heterodimerization.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Isoform 2 may be secreted.
Human FGFR4 protein fragment images
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE.
The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified human cell expressed protein exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification.
The triangle indicates the theoretical MW and pI of the protein.
References for Human FGFR4 protein fragment (ab83999)
ab83999 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.