Human Flotillin 1 peptide (ab41926)
- Product nameHuman Flotillin 1 peptideSee all Flotillin 1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- FLOT 1
- Integral membrane component of caveolae
- Reggie 2
- FunctionMay act as a scaffolding protein within caveolar membranes, functionally participating in formation of caveolae or caveolae-like vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the band 7/mec-2 family. Flotillin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane > caveola. Melanosome. Endosome. Membrane-associated protein of caveolae. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
References for Human Flotillin 1 peptide (ab41926)
ab41926 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.