For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids944 to 957
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-FNBP3 antibody (ab13774)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Fas ligand associated factor 1
- Fas ligand-associated factor 1
- FBP 11
- FunctionBinds to WASL/N-WASP and suppresses its translocation from the nucleus to the cytoplasm, thereby inhibiting its cytoplasmic function (By similarity). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain cortex (at protein level). Widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PRPF40 family.
Contains 5 FF domains.
Contains 2 WW domains.
- DomainThe WW domains are essential for localization to nuclear speckles.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus matrix. Colocalizes with AKAP8L in the nuclear matrix.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FNBP3 peptide (ab23236)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"