For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids364 to 376
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-FOXE1 antibody (ab5080)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionProbable transcription factor. Could be involved in thyroid gland organogenesis.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, heart, colon, small intestine testis and thymus. Expression was strongest in heart and pancreas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FOXE1 are the cause of Bamforth-Lazarus syndrome (BLS) [MIM:241850]. BLS is associated with thyroid agenesis, cleft palate and choanal atresia.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FOXE1 peptide (ab23070)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"