Human G-CSF protein fragment (ab54137)
- Product nameHuman G-CSF protein fragmentSee all G-CSF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTPLGPASSLP QSFLLKCLEQ VRKIQGDGAA LQEKLVSECA TYKLCHPEEL VLLGHSLGIP WAPLSSCPSQ ALQLAGCLSQ LHSGLFLYQG LLQALEGISP ELGPTLDTLQ LDVADFATTI WQQMEELGMA PALQPTQGAM PAFASAFQRR AGGVLVASHL QSFLEVSYRV LRHL
- Amino acids31 to 204
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte)
- CSF 3
- CSF beta
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor
- Macrophage granulocyte inducer 2
- MGI 2
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human G-CSF protein fragment (ab54137)
ab54137 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.