Human Galectin 3 full length protein (ab89487)
- Product nameHuman Galectin 3 full length proteinSee all Galectin 3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Sequenceab89487 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 35 kDa lectin
- Carbohydrate binding protein 35
- Carbohydrate-binding protein 35
- CBP 35
- Galactose-specific lectin 3
- Galactoside-binding protein
- Galectin 3 internal gene,included
- IgE binding protein
- IgE-binding protein
- L 31
- L 34
- L-34 galactoside-binding lectin
- Laminin-binding protein
- Lectin L-29
- Lectin, galactose binding, soluble 3
- MAC 2 antigen
- Mac-2 antigen
- Macrophage galactose-specific lectin
- FunctionGalactose-specific lectin which binds IgE. May mediate with the alpha-3, beta-1 integrin the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration. Together with DMBT1, required for terminal differentiation of columnar epithelial cells during early embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityA major expression is found in the colonic epithelium. It is also abundant in the activated macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasmic in adenomas and carcinomas. May be secreted by a non-classical secretory pathway and associate with the cell surface.
Human Galectin 3 full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab89487 at approximately 28.3kDa (3µg).
References for Human Galectin 3 full length protein (ab89487)
ab89487 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.