Human GC1q R full length protein (ab78834)
- Product nameHuman GC1q R full length proteinSee all GC1q R proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLHTDGDKAF VDFLSDEIKE ERKIQKHKTL PKMSGGWELE LNGTEAKLVR KVAGEKITVT FNINNSIPPT FDGEEEPSQG QKVEEQEPEL TSTPNFVVEV IKNDDGKKAL VLDCHYPEDE VGQEDEAESD IFSIREVSFQ STGESEWKDT NYTLNTDSLD WALYDHLMDF LADRGVDNTF ADELVELSTA LEHQEYITFL EDLKSFVKSQ
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab78834 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- ASF/SF2 associated protein p32
- C1q globular domain binding protein
- Complement component 1 q subcomponent binding protein
- Complement component 1 Q subcomponent binding protein mitochondrial
- Complement component 1 Q subcomponent-binding protein, mitochondrial
- GC1Q R
- GC1q R protein
- GC1q-R protein
- Glycoprotein gC1qBP
- HABP 1
- Hyaluronan binding protein 1
- Hyaluronan-binding protein 1
- Mitochondrial matrix protein p32
- Pre mrna splicing factor SF2 P32 subunit precursor
- Splicing factor SF2 associated protein
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
Human GC1q R full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab78834 (3µg).
Note: Real molecular weight on SDS-PAGE is shifted up compared to predicted molecular weight.
References for Human GC1q R full length protein (ab78834)
ab78834 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.