For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-GCLM antibody (ab81445)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Gamma ECS regulatory subunit
- Gamma-ECS regulatory subunit
- Gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase regulatory subunit
- Tissue specificityIn all tissues examined. Highest levels in skeletal muscle.
- PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family. Glutamate--cysteine ligase light chain subfamily.
Information by UniProt
References for Human GCLM peptide (ab111661)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"