Human GDF10 full length protein (ab116437)
- Product nameHuman GDF10 full length proteinSee all GDF10 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQWDEPRVCS RRYLKVDFAD IGWNEWIISP KSFDAYYCAG ACEFPMPKIV RPSNHATIQS IVRAVGIIPG IPEPCCVPDK MNSLGVLFLD ENRNVVLKVY PNMSVDTCAC R
- Molecular weight13 kDa including tags
- Amino acids369 to 478
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116437 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab116437 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional Notesab116437 although stable 4°C for 4 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Please see Notes section
Constituents: 0.26% Sodium citrate, 10% Glycerol
- BMP 3b
- Bone inducing protein
- Bone morphogenetic protein 3b
- Bone morphogenetic protein 3b [Precursor]
- Bone-inducing protein
- GDF 10
- growth differentiation factor 10
- Growth/differentiation factor 10
- Tissue specificityExpressed in femur, brain, lung, skeletal muscle, pancreas and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human GDF10 full length protein (ab116437)
ab116437 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.