Human GDF15 full length protein (ab50077)
- Product nameHuman GDF15 full length proteinSee all GDF15 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceCell Culture
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceARNGDHCPLGPGRCCRLHTVRASLEDLGWADWVLSPREVQ VTMCIGACPSQFRAANMHAQIKTSLHRLKPDTVPAPCCVP ASYNPMVLIQKTDTGVSLQTYDDLLAKDCHCI
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50077 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 98
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab50077 purity was determined also by HPLC Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature, but best stored at -20°C.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- GDF 15
- Growth differentiation factor 15
- Growth/differentiation factor 15
- Macrophage inhibitory cytokine 1
- MIC 1
- NAG 1
- NRG 1
- NSAID (nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drug) activated protein 1
- NSAID regulated protein 1
- NSAID-activated gene 1 protein
- NSAID-regulated gene 1 protein
- Placental bone morphogenetic protein
- Placental bone morphogenic protein
- Placental TGF beta
- Placental TGF-beta
- Prostate differentiation factor
- PTGF beta
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, with lower levels in prostate and colon and some expression in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human GDF15 full length protein (ab50077)
ab50077 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.