Human GDF3 protein fragment (ab50061)
- Product nameHuman GDF3 protein fragmentSee all GDF3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAAIPVPKLSC KNLCHRHQLF INFRDLGWHK WIIAPKGFMA NYCHGECPFS LTISLNSSNY AFMQALMHAV DPEIPQAVCI PTKLSPISML YQDNNDNVIL RHYEDMVVDE CGCG
- Amino acids251 to 364
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- GDF 3
- Growth differentiation factor 3
- Growth/differentiation factor 3
- Vgr 2
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human GDF3 protein fragment (ab50061)
ab50061 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.