Human GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragment (ab50097)
- Product nameHuman GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragmentSee all GDF8 / Myostatin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDFGLDCDEHS TESRCCRYPL TVDFEAFGWD WIIAPKRYKA NYCSGECEFV FLQKYPHTHL VHQANPRGSA GPCCTPTKMS PINMLYFNGK EQIIYGKIPA MVVDRCGCS
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4oC for 1 week or -20oC for future use.
- GDF 8
- Growth differentiation factor 8
- Growth/Differentiation Factor 8
- FunctionActs specifically as a negative regulator of skeletal muscle growth.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragment (ab50097)
ab50097 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.