Human GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragment (ab63300)
- Product nameHuman GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragmentSee all GDF8 / Myostatin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Sequence MG NENSEQKE NVEKEGLCNA CTWRQNTKSS RIEAIKIQIL SKLRLETAPN ISKDVIRQLL PKAPPLRELI DQYDVQRDDS SDGSLEDDDY HATTETIITM PTESDFLMQV DGKPKCCFFK FSSKIQYNKV VKAQLWIYLR PVETPTTVFV QILRLIKPMK DGTRYTGIRS LKLDMNPGTG IWQSIDVKTV LQNWLKQPES NLGIEIKALD ENGHDLAVTF PGPGEDGLNP FLEVKVTDTP KRSRR KLN
- Amino acids24 to 266
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63300 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesProduct is NOT sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in cell culture.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris, pH 8
- GDF 8
- Growth differentiation factor 8
- Growth/Differentiation Factor 8
- FunctionActs specifically as a negative regulator of skeletal muscle growth.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragment images
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa 2. reduced and heated sample, 7µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 7µg/lane
References for Human GDF8 / Myostatin protein fragment (ab63300)
ab63300 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.