For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids540 to 551
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-GERP antibody (ab4302)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Glioblastoma-expressed RING finger protein
- FunctionProbable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which may promote proteasomal degradation of SOCS1.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 2 B box-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain is required for homodimerization.
The region immediately C-terminal to the RING motif is sufficient to mediate the interaction with SOCS1.
Information by UniProt
References for Human GERP peptide (ab23022)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"