Human Glutamate Receptor 1 (AMPA subtype) protein fragment (ab112297)
- Product nameHuman Glutamate Receptor 1 (AMPA subtype) protein fragmentSee all Glutamate Receptor 1 (AMPA subtype) proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVVDCESERLNAILGQIIKLEKNGIGYHYILANLGFMDIDL NKFKESGANVTGFQLVNYTDTIPAKIMQQWKNSDARDHTR VDWKRPKYTSALTYDGVKVM
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids201 to 300
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112297 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional Notesuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: Glutathione is reduced
- GLUR 1
- GLUR A
- AMPA 1
- AMPA selective glutamate receptor 1
- AMPA-selective glutamate receptor 1
- GluR K1
- Glutamate receptor 1
- Glutamate receptor ionotropic
- Glutamate receptor ionotropic AMPA 1
- Glutamate receptor, ionotropic, AMPA 1
- FunctionIonotropic glutamate receptor. L-glutamate acts as an excitatory neurotransmitter at many synapses in the central nervous system. Binding of the excitatory neurotransmitter L-glutamate induces a conformation change, leading to the opening of the cation channel, and thereby converts the chemical signal to an electrical impulse. The receptor then desensitizes rapidly and enters a transient inactive state, characterized by the presence of bound agonist.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. GRIA1 subfamily.
modificationsPalmitoylated. Depalmitoylated upon glutamate stimulation. Cys-603 palmitoylation leads to Golgi retention and decreased cell surface expression. In contrast, Cys-829 palmitoylation does not affect cell surface expression but regulates stimulation-dependent endocytosis.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Interaction with CACNG2 promotes cell surface expression.
Human Glutamate Receptor 1 (AMPA subtype) protein fragment images
ab112297 analysed on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human Glutamate Receptor 1 (AMPA subtype) protein fragment (ab112297)
ab112297 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.