Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein fragment (ab91924)
- Product nameHuman Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein fragmentSee all Glutathione Peroxidase 3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGLVILGFPCNQFGKQEPGENSEILPTLKYVRPGGGFVPNF QLFEKGDVNGEKEQ KFYTFLKNSCPPTSELLGTSDRLF WEPMKVHDIRWNFEKFLVGPDGIPIMRWHH RTTVSNVK MDILSYMRRQAALGVKRK
- Amino acids93 to 226
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 88 µl aqua dest.
- Extracellular glutathione peroxidase
- Glutathione peroxidase 3
- Glutathione peroxidase 3 (plasma)
- GPX 3
- GPx P
- GSHPx 3
- GSHPx P
- Plasma glutathione peroxidase
- Plasma glutathione peroxidase 3
- FunctionProtects cells and enzymes from oxidative damage, by catalyzing the reduction of hydrogen peroxide, lipid peroxides and organic hydroperoxide, by glutathione.
- Tissue specificitySecreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein fragment (ab91924)
ab91924 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.