Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein fragment (ab116911)
- Product nameHuman Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein fragmentSee all Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceWLEDKFLGDRPFLAGQQVTLADLMALEELMQPVALGYELF EGRPRLAAWRGRVEAFLGAELCQEAHSIILSILEQAAKKT LPTPSPEAYQAMLLRIARIP
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids145 to 244
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116911 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EC 220.127.116.11
- Glutathione S transferase 12
- Glutathione S transferase Yrs Yrs
- Glutathione S-transferase theta-2
- Glutathione S-transferase theta-2B
- GST 12 12
- GST class theta 2
- GST class-theta-2
- GST T2
- GSTT 2
- GSTT2 protein
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Has a sulfatase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in liver. In lung, expressed at low levels in ciliated bronchiolar cells, alveolar macrophages and alveolar type II cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Theta family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue showing ab116911 at approximately 36.63 kDa.
References for Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein fragment (ab116911)
ab116911 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.