For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman GPR83 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids407 to 418
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- G protein coupled receptor 72
- G protein coupled receptor 83
- G-protein coupled receptor 72
- FunctionOrphan receptor. Could be a neuropeptide Y receptor.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human GPR83 peptide (ab45612)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"