Human Granzyme A peptide (ab90219)
- Product nameHuman Granzyme A peptideSee all Granzyme A proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CTL tryptase
- Cytolytic t cell and natural killer cell specific trypsin like serine protease
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 3
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte proteinase 1
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte proteinase 1
- Fragmentin 1
- Granzyme 1 cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 3
- Granzyme A
- Granzyme A (Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 3; Hanukah factor serine protease)
- Granzyme A (granzyme 1, cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 3)
- Granzyme A precursor
- H factor
- Hanukah factor serine protease
- Hanukkah factor
- FunctionThis enzyme is necessary for target cell lysis in cell-mediated immune responses. It cleaves after Lys or Arg. Cleaves APEX1 after 'Lys-31' and destroys its oxidative repair activity. Involved in apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic granule.
References for Human Granzyme A peptide (ab90219)
ab90219 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.