For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids80 to 94
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Guanylin antibody (ab14344)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- Guanylate cyclase activating protein 1
- FunctionEndogenous activator of intestinal guanylate cyclase. It stimulates this enzyme through the same receptor binding region as the heat-stable enterotoxins.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in ileum and colon. Found in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the guanylin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Guanylin peptide (ab42253)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"