Human HAGH full length protein (ab91866)
- Product nameHuman HAGH full length proteinSee all HAGH proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKVEVLPALTDNYMYLVIDDETKEAAIVDPVQPQKVVDAA RKHGVKLTTVLTTHHHWDHA GGNEKLVKLESGLKVYGG DDRIGALTHKITHLSTLQVGSLNVKCLATPCHTSGHICYF VS KPGGSEPPAVFTGDTLFVAGCGKFYEGTADEMCKAL LEVLGRLPPDTRVYCGHEYTINNL KFARHVEPGNAAIR EKLAWAKEKYSIGEPTVPSTLAEEFTYNPFMRVREKTVQQ HAGETD PVTTMRAVRREKDQFKMPRD
- Amino acids1 to 260
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91866 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 113 µl aqua dest.
- GLX II
- Glyoxalase II
- Hydroxyacyl glutathione hydrolase
- Hydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase, mitochondrial
- RelevanceHydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase (HAGH) is a thiolesterase which hydrolyses S-lactoyl-glutathione to reduced glutathione and D-lactate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Mitochondrial
Human HAGH full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human HAGH full length protein (ab91866)
ab91866 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.