Human HAUSP / USP7 protein fragment (ab91746)
- Product nameHuman HAUSP / USP7 protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEITLYPDKHGCVRDLLEECKKAVELGEKASGKLRLLEIVS YKIIGVHQEDELLECLS PATSRTFRIEEIPLDQVDIDK ENEMLVTVAHFHKEVFGTFGIPFLLRIHQGEHFREV MK RIQSLLDIQEKEFEKFKFAIVMMGRHQYINEDEYEVNLKD FEPQPGNMSHPRPWL GLDHFNKAPKRSRYTYLEKAIKI HN
- Amino acids907 to 1102
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium hydrogen phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 146 µl aqua dest.
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 7
- Herpes virus associated ubiquitin specific protease
- Herpesvirus-associated ubiquitin-specific protease
- TEF 1
- Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 7
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 7
- Ubiquitin specific peptidase 7
- Ubiquitin specific peptidase 7 (herpes virus associated)
- Ubiquitin specific peptidase 7 herpes virus associated
- Ubiquitin specific processing protease 7
- Ubiquitin specific protease 7
- Ubiquitin specific protease 7 herpes virus associated
- Ubiquitin thioesterase 7
- Ubiquitin thiolesterase 7
- Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 7
- UBP 7
- USP 7
- VMW110-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN, 135-KD
- FunctionHydrolase that deubiquitinates target proteins such as FOXO4, p53/TP53, MDM2, ERCC6, DNMT1, UHRF1, PTEN and DAXX. Together with DAXX, prevents MDM2 self-ubiquitination and enhances the E3 ligase activity of MDM2 towards p53/TP53, thereby promoting p53/TP53 ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation. Deubiquitinates p53/TP53 and MDM2 and strongly stabilizes p53/TP53 even in the presence of excess MDM2, and also induces p53/TP53-dependent cell growth repression and apoptosis. Deubiquitination of FOXO4 in presence of hydrogen peroxide is not dependent on p53/TP53 and inhibits FOXO4-induced transcriptional activity. In association with DAXX, is involved in the deubiquitination and translocation of PTEN from the nucleus to the cytoplasm, both processes that are counteracted by PML. Involved in cell proliferation during early embryonic development. Involved in transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair (TC-NER) in response to UV damage: recruited to DNA damage sites following interaction with KIAA1530/UVSSA and promotes deubiquitination of ERCC6, preventing UV-induced degradation of ERCC6. Contributes to the overall stabilization and trans-activation capability of the herpesvirus 1 trans-acting transcriptional protein ICP0/VMW110 during HSV-1 infection. Involved in maintenance of DNA methylation via its interaction with UHRF1 and DNMT1: acts by mediating deubiquitination of UHRF1 and DNMT1, preventing their degradation and promoting DNA methylation by DNMT1. Exhibits a preference towards 'Lys-48'-linked Ubiquitin chains.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Overexpressed in prostate cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 1 MATH domain.
- DomainThe C-terminus plays a role in its oligomerization.
modificationsIsoform 1: Phosphorylated. Isoform 1 is phosphorylated at positions Ser-18 and Ser-963. Isoform 2: Not phosphorylated.
Isoform 1: Polyneddylated. Isoform 2: Not Polyneddylated.
Isoform 1 and isoform 2: Not sumoylated.
Isoform 1 and isoform 2: Polyubiquitinated by herpesvirus 1 trans-acting transcriptional protein ICP0/VMW110; leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation. Isoform 1: Ubiquitinated at Lys-869.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Present in a minority of ND10 nuclear bodies. Association with ICP0/VMW110 at early times of infection leads to an increased proportion of USP7-containing ND10. Colocalizes with ATXN1 in the nucleus. Colocalized with DAXX in speckled structures. Colocalized with PML and PTEN in promyelocytic leukemia protein (PML) nuclear bodies.
Human HAUSP / USP7 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human HAUSP / USP7 protein fragment (ab91746)
ab91746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.