Human hCG alpha full length protein (ab126651)
- Product nameHuman hCG alpha full length proteinSee all hCG alpha proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight15 kDa
- Amino acids25 to 116
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126651 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 98
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by column chromatography
- Additional NotesAll Human source materials have tested negative for HIV antibodies, HCV antibodies, HAV antigen, HBsAg and HIV (PCR). No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. Therefore, all material derived from Human fluids or tissues should be considered as potentially infectious
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C when reconstituted. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.4% Ammonium bicarbonate
- ReconstitutionReconstitute using neutral pH buffer of choice. Avoid extreme high or low pH.
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha
- CG alpha
- Choriogonadotropin alpha chain
- Chorionic Gonadotrophin Alpha Subunit
- Chorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha
- Follicle-stimulating hormone alpha chain
- Follitropin alpha chain
- FSH Alpha
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Glycoprotein Hormones Alpha Polypeptide
- GPH Alpha
- LSH alpha
- Luteinizing hormone alpha chain
- Lutropin alpha chain
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Alpha Chain
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone alpha chain
- Thyrotropin alpha chain
- TSH Alpha
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit alpha family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human hCG alpha full length protein (ab126651)
ab126651 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.