Human HDAC3 full length protein (ab82071)
- Product nameHuman HDAC3 full length proteinSee all HDAC3 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82071 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity1 unit equals 1 nanogram of purified protein.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional Notes1 unit equals 1 nanogram of purified protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris Cl, 100mM Potassium chloride, 1mM DTT, 0.2mM EDTA, pH 8.0
- HDAC 3
- histone deacetylase 3
- RPD3 2
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Probably participates in the regulation of transcription through its binding to the zinc-finger transcription factor YY1; increases YY1 repression activity. Required to repress transcription of the POU1F1 transcription factor. Acts as a molecular chaperone for shuttling phosphorylated NR2C1 to PML bodies for sumoylation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated in vitro.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human HDAC3 full length protein images
References for Human HDAC3 full length protein (ab82071)
ab82071 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.