For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1782? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1782 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hui SP et al. Characterization of Proliferating Neural Progenitors after Spinal Cord Injury in Adult Zebrafish. PLoS One 10:e0143595 (2015).
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014).
- Arambasic M et al. Pdsg1 and Pdsg2, novel proteins involved in developmental genome remodelling in Paramecium. PLoS One 9:e112899 (2014).
- Wang S et al. Lineage specific trimethylation of H3 on lysine 4 during C. elegans early embryogenesis. Dev Biol 355:227-38 (2011).
- Chadwick BP & Willard HF Multiple spatially distinct types of facultative heterochromatin on the human inactive X chromosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"