For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1342? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1342 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014).
- Chan EA et al. Peripheral subnuclear positioning suppresses Tcrb recombination and segregates Tcrb alleles from RAG2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E4628-37 (2013).
- Vitaliano-Prunier A et al. Ubiquitylation of the COMPASS component Swd2 links H2B ubiquitylation to H3K4 trimethylation. Nat Cell Biol 10:1365-71 (2008).
- Denissov S et al. Identification of novel functional TBP-binding sites and general factor repertoires. EMBO J 26:944-54 (2007).
- Mulder KW et al. Regulation of histone H3K4 tri-methylation and PAF complex recruitment by the Ccr4-Not complex. Nucleic Acids Res 35:2428-39 (2007).
- Chang B et al. JMJD6 is a histone arginine demethylase. Science 318:444-7 (2007).
- Hong S et al. Identification of JmjC domain-containing UTX and JMJD3 as histone H3 lysine 27 demethylases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:18439-44 (2007).
- Bernstein BE et al. Genomic maps and comparative analysis of histone modifications in human and mouse. Cell 120:169-81 (2005).
- Joshi AA & Struhl K Eaf3 chromodomain interaction with methylated H3-K36 links histone deacetylation to Pol II elongation. Mol Cell 20:971-8 (2005).
- An W et al. Ordered cooperative functions of PRMT1, p300, and CARM1 in transcriptional activation by p53. Cell 117:735-48 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"