For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1773 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014).
- Hahn MA et al. Loss of the polycomb mark from bivalent promoters leads to activation of cancer-promoting genes in colorectal tumors. Cancer Res 74:3617-29 (2014).
- Hahn MA et al. Dynamics of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and chromatin marks in Mammalian neurogenesis. Cell Rep 3:291-300 (2013).
- Li XM et al. DNA topoisomerase II is dispensable for oocyte meiotic resumption but is essential for meiotic chromosome condensation and separation in mice. Biol Reprod 89:118 (2013).
- Heit R et al. G2 histone methylation is required for the proper segregation of chromosomes. J Cell Sci 122:2957-68 (2009).
- Beyer S et al. The histone demethylases JMJD1A and JMJD2B are transcriptional targets of hypoxia-inducible factor HIF. J Biol Chem 283:36542-52 (2008).
- Joshi AA & Struhl K Eaf3 chromodomain interaction with methylated H3-K36 links histone deacetylation to Pol II elongation. Mol Cell 20:971-8 (2005).
- Chadwick BP & Willard HF Multiple spatially distinct types of facultative heterochromatin on the human inactive X chromosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"