For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1773 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Dai L et al. SETD4 Regulates Cell Quiescence and Catalyzes the Trimethylation of H4K20 during Diapause Formation in Artemia. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017).
- Lecoutre S et al. Maternal obesity programs increased leptin gene expression in rat male offspring via epigenetic modifications in a depot-specific manner. Mol Metab 6:922-930 (2017).
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014).
- Hahn MA et al. Loss of the polycomb mark from bivalent promoters leads to activation of cancer-promoting genes in colorectal tumors. Cancer Res 74:3617-29 (2014).
- Hahn MA et al. Dynamics of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and chromatin marks in Mammalian neurogenesis. Cell Rep 3:291-300 (2013).
- Li XM et al. DNA topoisomerase II is dispensable for oocyte meiotic resumption but is essential for meiotic chromosome condensation and separation in mice. Biol Reprod 89:118 (2013).
- Heit R et al. G2 histone methylation is required for the proper segregation of chromosomes. J Cell Sci 122:2957-68 (2009).
- Beyer S et al. The histone demethylases JMJD1A and JMJD2B are transcriptional targets of hypoxia-inducible factor HIF. J Biol Chem 283:36542-52 (2008).
- Joshi AA & Struhl K Eaf3 chromodomain interaction with methylated H3-K36 links histone deacetylation to Pol II elongation. Mol Cell 20:971-8 (2005).
- Chadwick BP & Willard HF Multiple spatially distinct types of facultative heterochromatin on the human inactive X chromosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"