Human HNRNPA0 protein fragment (ab92006)
- Product nameHuman HNRNPA0 protein fragmentSee all HNRNPA0 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGTVEKAEIIADKQSGKKRGFGFVYFQNHDAADKAAVVKFH PIQGHRVEVKKAVPKEDIYSG GGGGGSRSSRGGRGGRG RGGGRDQNGLSKGGGGGYNSYGGYGGGGGGGYNAYGGGGG GSSY GGSDYGNGFGGFGSYSQHQSSYGPMKSGGGGGGG GSSWGGRSNSGPYRGGYGGGGGYGGSSF
- Amino acids122 to 305
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 62 µl aqua dest.
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A0
- hnRNA binding protein
- hnRNP A0
- FunctionThis protein is a component of ribonucleosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsArg-291 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Component of ribonucleosomes.
Human HNRNPA0 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human HNRNPA0 protein fragment (ab92006)
ab92006 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.