For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids184 to 196
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Hsp22 antibody (ab4149)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alpha crystallin C chain
- Alpha-crystallin C chain
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease axonal type 2L
- FunctionDisplays temperature-dependent chaperone activity.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart.
- Involvement in diseaseNeuronopathy, distal hereditary motor, 2A
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 2L
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to nuclear foci during heat shock.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Hsp22 peptide (ab22992)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"