Human Iba1 full length protein (ab117478)
- Product nameHuman Iba1 full length proteinSee all Iba1 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHASQTRDLQGGKAFGLLKAQQEERLDEINKQ FLDDPKYSSDEDLPSKLEGFKEKYMEFDLNGNGDIDIM SLKRMLEKLGVPKTHLELKKLIGEVSSGSGETFSYPD FLRMMLGKRSAILKMILMYEEKAREKEKPTGPPAKKAI SELP
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 147
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117478 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2 ml of deionized water and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely. Aliquot the product after reconstitution to avoid repeated freezing/thawing cycles.
Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4°C for a limited period of time; it does not show any change after two weeks at 4°C. The lyophilized protein remains stable for 24 months when stored at -20°C.
- AIF 1
- AIF1 protein
- Allograft inflammatory factor 1
- Allograft inflammatory factor 1 splice variant G
- allograft inflammatory factor-1 splice variant Hara-1
- balloon angioplasty responsive transcription
- BART 1
- G1 putative splice variant of allograft inflamatory factor 1
- IBA 1
- interferon gamma responsive transcript
- Interferon responsive transcript 1
- interferon responsive transcript factor 1
- Ionized calcium binding adapter molecule 1
- ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule
- Ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule 1
- IRT 1
- Microglia response factor
- Protein g1
- FunctionActin-binding protein that enhances membrane ruffling and RAC activation. Enhances the actin-bundling activity of LCP1. Binds calcium. Plays a role in RAC signaling and in phagocytosis. May play a role in macrophage activation and function. Promotes the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells and of T-lymphocytes. Enhances lymphocyte migration. Plays a role in vascular inflammation.
- Tissue specificityDetected in T-lymphocytes and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > ruffle membrane. Associated with the actin cytoskeleton at membrane ruffles and at sites of phagocytosis.
References for Human Iba1 full length protein (ab117478)
ab117478 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.