For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTraces of contaminating antibodies have been removed by solid phase absorption with human plasma proteins.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesImmunofluorescence: 1/20 - 1/40 for 30 - 60 mins at RT.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions / concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- FLJ14473 antibody
- FLJ35065 antibody
- FLJ35500 antibody
References for Anti-Human IgA antibody (FITC) (ab4219)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"