Human IGFBP5 full length protein (ab49835)
- Product nameHuman IGFBP5 full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLGSFVHCEP CDEKALSMCP PSPLGCELVK EPGCGCCMTC ALAEGQSCGV YTERCAQGLR CLPRQDEEKP LHALLHGRGV CLNEKSYREQ VKIERDSREH EEPTTSEMAE ETYSPKIFRP KHTRISELKA EAVKKDRRKK LTQSKFVGGA ENTAHPRIIS APEMRQESEQ GPCRRHMEAS LQELKASPRM VPRAVYLPNC DRKGFYKRKQ CKPSRGRKRG ICWCVDKYGM KLPGMEYVDG DFQCHTFDSS NVS
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Sodium citrate, pH 4
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- IBP 5
- IGF binding protein 5
- IGF BP5
- IGF-binding protein 5
- IGFBP 5
- Insulin like growth factor binding protein 5
- Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 5
- FunctionIGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
- Tissue specificityOsteosarcoma, and at lower levels in liver, kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human IGFBP5 full length protein images
References for Human IGFBP5 full length protein (ab49835)
This product has been referenced in:
- Abrass CK & Hansen KM Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-5-induced laminin gamma1 transcription requires filamin A. J Biol Chem 285:12925-34 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20167606) »