Human IgG3 full length protein (ab118426)
- Product nameHuman IgG3 full length proteinSee all IgG3 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight170 kDa
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab118426 is prepared from plasma shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 & 2 by FDA approved tests.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.32% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Heavy chain disease protein
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 (G3m marker)
- RelevanceIgG3, like IgG1, activates complement and has an affinity for fc receptors; thus IgG1 and IgG3 are the more effective of the IgG subclasses. An IgG3 deficiency is associated with Wiscott-Aldrich disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile diabetes mellitus, and peridontal infections. IgG anti-viral antibodies are restricted to IgG subclasses 1 and 3, with IgG3 antibodies being the first to appear in response to infection.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Human IgG3 full length protein (ab118426)
ab118426 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.