Human IKB beta protein fragment (ab91705)
- Product nameHuman IKB beta protein fragmentSee all IKB beta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKAADADEWCDSGLGSLGPDAAAPGGPGLGAELGPGLSWAP LVFGYVTEDGDTA LHLAVIHQHEPFLDFLLGFSAGTEY MDLQNDLGQTALHLAAILGETSTVEKLY AAGAGLCVAE RRGHTALHLACRVGAHACARALLQPRPRRPREAPDTYLAQ GPD RTPDTNHTPVALYPDSDLEKEEEESEEDWKLQLEA ENYEGHTPLHVAVIHKDV EMVRLLRDAGADLDKPEPTC GRSPLHLAVEAQAADVLELLLRAGANPAARMYG GRTPL GSAMLRPNPILARLLRAHGAPEPEGEDEKSGPCSSSSDSD SGDEGDEY DDIVVHSSRSQTRLPPTPASKPLPDDPRPV
- Amino acids9 to 356
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- Reconstitutionreconstitution with 124 µl aqua dest.
- I kappa B beta
- IKB beta
- NF kappa BIB
- NF-kappa-B inhibitor beta
- Thyroid receptor interacting protein 9
- Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 9
- TR interacting protein 9
- TR-interacting protein 9
- FunctionInhibits NF-kappa-B by complexing with and trapping it in the cytoplasm. However, the unphosphorylated form resynthesized after cell stimulation is able to bind NF-kappa-B allowing its transport to the nucleus and protecting it to further NFKBIA-dependent inactivation. Association with inhibitor kappa B-interacting NKIRAS1 and NKIRAS2 prevent its phosphorylation rendering it more resistant to degradation, explaining its slower degradation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NF-kappa-B inhibitor family.
Contains 6 ANK repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated by RPS6KA1; followed by degradation. Interaction with NKIRAS1 and NKIRAS2 probably prevents phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Human IKB beta protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human IKB beta protein fragment (ab91705)
ab91705 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.