Human IL1 Receptor I protein fragment (ab83575)
- Product nameHuman IL1 Receptor I protein fragmentSee all IL1 Receptor I proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: LEADKCKEREEKIILVSSANEIDVRPCPL NPNEHKGTITWYKDDSKTP VSTEQASRIHQHKEKLWFV PAKVEDSGHYYCVVRNSSYCLRIKISAKF VENEPNLCY NAQAIFKQKLPVAGDGGLVCPYMEFFKNENNELPKLQWY KDCKPLLLDNIHFSGVKDRLIVMNVAEKHRGNYTCHASY TYLGKQYPI TRVIEFITLEENKPTRPVIVSPANETMEV DLGSQIQLICNVTGQLSDI AYWKWNGSVIDEDDPVLGE DYYSVENPANKRRSTLITVLNISEIESRF YKHPFTCFA KNTHGIDAAYIQLIYPVTNRSSNTKVDKKVEPKSCDKTH TCPPCPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEVTCVV VDVSHEDPE VKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYR VVSVLTVLHQDWLNGKEYK CRVSNKALPAPIEKTISKA KGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLTCL VKGFYPSDI AVEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSKLTVDKSR WQQGNVFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids18 to 333
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- Antigen CD121a
- CD121 antigen-like family member A
- CD121a antigen
- IL 1
- IL 1R 1
- IL 1R alpha
- IL 1RT1
- IL1 inhibitor
- Interleukin 1 receptor alpha type 1
- Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist protein (IRAP)
- Interleukin 1 receptor type I
- Interleukin receptor 1
- Interleukin-1 receptor alpha
- Interleukin-1 receptor type 1
- Interleukin-1 receptor type I
- FunctionReceptor for interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1A), beta (IL-1B), and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein (IL-1RA). Binding to the agonist leads to the activation of NF-kappa-B. Signaling involves formation of a ternary complex containing IL1RAP, TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human IL1 Receptor I protein fragment images
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE. Spot trains are normal in human proteins and highlight the presence of multiple isoforms which differ according to their level of post-translational modification. The triangle indicates the theoretical MW and pI of the protein.
1D SDS-PAGE of ab83575 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1 – MW markers; Lane 2 – ab83575; Lane 3 – ab83575 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans; Lane 4 – ab83575 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans. 10 µg protein loaded per lane.
Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. Additional bands in lane 3 and lane 4 are glycosidase enzymes.
References for Human IL1 Receptor I protein fragment (ab83575)
ab83575 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.