Human IL10 full length protein (ab84147)
- Product nameHuman IL10 full length proteinSee all IL10 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: SPGQGTQSENSCTHFPGNLPNMLRDLRDA FSRVKTFFQMKDQLDNLLLKESLLEDFKGYLG CQALSE MIQFYLEEVMPQAENQDPDIKAHVNSLGENLKTLRLRLRR CHRFLPCENKSKAVE QVKNAFNKLQEKGIYKAMSEFDI FINYIEAYMTMKIRN
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84147 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- IL 10
- Interleukin 10
- T-cell growth inhibitory factor
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human IL10 full length protein (ab84147)
ab84147 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.