Human IL2 Receptor gamma protein fragment (ab84065)
- Product nameHuman IL2 Receptor gamma protein fragmentSee all IL2 Receptor gamma proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: LNTTILTPNGNEDTTADFFLTTMPTDSLS VSTLPLPEVQCFVFNVEYM NCTWNSSSEPQPTNLTLHY WYKNSDNDKVQKCSHYLFSEEITSGCQLQ KKEIHLYQT FVVQLQDPREPRRQATQMLKLQNLVIPWAPENLTLHKLS ESQLELNWNNRFLNHCLEHLVQYRTDWDHSWTEQSVDYR HKFSLPSVD GQKRYTFRVRSRFNPLCGSAQHWSEWSHP IHWGSNTSKENPFLFAWIP KVDKKVEPKSCDKTHTCPP CPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTP EVTCVVVDV SHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYNSTYRVVSV LTVLHQDWLNGKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAKGQPR EPQVYTLPP SRDELTKNQVSLTCLVKGFYPSDIAVEWE SNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSD GSFFLYSKLTVDKSRWQQG NVFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids23 to 259
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84065 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- common cytokine receptor gamma chain
- Cytokine receptor common subunit gamma
- Gamma C
- IL-2 receptor subunit gamma
- IL-2R gamma chain
- IL-2R subunit gamma
- interleukin 2 receptor, gamma
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit gamma
- FunctionCommon subunit for the receptors for a variety of interleukins.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL2RG are the cause of severe combined immunodeficiency X-linked T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-negative (XSCID) [MIM:300400]; also known as agammaglobulinemia Swiss type. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Defects in IL2RG are the cause of X-linked combined immunodeficiency (XCID) [MIM:312863]. XCID is a less severe form of X-linked immunodeficiency with a less severe degree of deficiency in cellular and humoral immunity than that seen in XSCID.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human IL2 Receptor gamma protein fragment images
1D SDS-PAGE of ab84065 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1: ab84065
Lane 2: ab84065 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans
Lane 3: ab84065 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans.
10 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained. Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. Subsequent drop in MW after treatment with glycosidase cocktail indicates presence of O-linked glycans. Faint bands in lane 2 and lane 3 are glycosidase enzymes.
A sample of ab84065 without carrier protein was reduced and alkylated and focused on a 3-10 IPG strip then run on a 4-20% Tris-HCl 2D gel.
40 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained. Spot train indicates presence of multiple isoforms. Spots within the spot train were cut from the gel and identified as IL2 Receptor gamma (Fc Chimera) by protein mass fingerprinting.
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE.
The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified human cell expressed protein exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification.
The triangle indicates the theoretical MW and pI of the protein.
References for Human IL2 Receptor gamma protein fragment (ab84065)
ab84065 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.