Human ILF2 protein fragment (ab91930)
- Product nameHuman ILF2 protein fragmentSee all ILF2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePFVPHIPFDFYLCEMAFPRVKPAPDETSFSEALLKRNQDL APNSAEQA SILSLVTKINNVIDNLIVAPGTFEVQIEEV RQVGSYKKGTMTTGHNVA DLVVILKILPTLEAVAALGN KVVESLRAQDPSEVLTMLTNETGFEISS SDATVKILIT TVPPNLRKLDPELHLDIKVLQSALAAIRHARWFEENAS QSTVKVLIRLLKDLRIRFPGFEPLTPWILDLLGHYAVMNN PTRQPLAL NVAYRRCLQILAAGLFLPGSVGITDPCESG NFRVHTVMTLEQQDMVCY TAQTLVRILSHGGFRKILGQ EGDASYLASEISTWDGVIVTPSEKAYEK PPEKKEGEEE EENTEEPPQGEEEESMETQE
- Amino acids25 to 390
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 108 µl aqua dest.
- ILF 2
- Interleukin enhancer binding factor 2
- Interleukin enhancer binding factor 2, 45kDa
- Interleukin enhancer-binding factor 2
- NF 45
- Nuclear factor of activated T cells 45 kDa
- Nuclear factor of activated T-cells 45 kDa
- FunctionAppears to function predominantly as a heterodimeric complex with ILF3. This complex may regulate transcription of the IL2 gene during T-cell activation. It can also promote the formation of stable DNA-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complexes on DNA.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DZF domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Human ILF2 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ILF2 protein fragment (ab91930)
ab91930 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.