Human IMPA1 full length protein (ab99519)
- Product nameHuman IMPA1 full length proteinSee all IMPA1 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMADPWQECMDYAVTLARQAG EVVCEAIKNEMNVMLKSSPVDLVTATDQKVEKMLISSIKE KYPSHSFIGEESVAAGEKSILTDNPTWIIDPIDGTTNFVH RFPFVAVSIGFAVNKKIEFGVVYSCVEGKMYTARKGKGAF CNGQKLQVSQQEDITKSLLVTELGSSRTPETVRMVLSNME KLFCIPVHGIRSVGTAAVNMCLVATGGADAYYEMGIHCWD VAGAGIIVTEAGGVLMDVTGGPFDLMSRRVIAANNRILAE RIAKEIQVIPLQRDDED
- Molecular weight32 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 277
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99519 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab99519 was purified using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- IMP 1
- IMPA 1
- IMPase 1
- Inositol 1(or 4) monophosphatase
- Inositol monophosphatase
- Inositol monophosphatase 1
- Inositol(myo) 1(or 4) monophosphatase 1
- Inositol-1(or 4)-monophosphatase 1
- Lithium sensitive myo inositol monophosphatase A1
- Lithium-sensitive myo-inositol monophosphatase A1
- FunctionResponsible for the provision of inositol required for synthesis of phosphatidylinositol and polyphosphoinositides and has been implicated as the pharmacological target for lithium action in brain. Can use myo-inositol monophosphates, myo-inositol-1,3-diphosphate, myo-inositol-1,4-diphosphate, scyllo-inositol-phosphate, glucose-1-phosphate, glucose-6-phosphate, fructose-1-phosphate, beta-glycerophosphate, and 2'-AMP as substrates.
- PathwayPolyol metabolism; myo-inositol biosynthesis; myo-inositol from D-glucose 6-phosphate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol monophosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human IMPA1 full length protein (ab99519)
ab99519 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.