Anti-human intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase antibody [AAP.1] (ab18111)
- Product nameAnti-human intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase antibody [AAP.1]See all Human intestinal alkaline phosphatase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AAP.1] to human intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
D98/AH-2(HeLa) cells,which produce alkaline phosphatase ectopically.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAAP.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18111 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Alkaline phosphatase intestinal antibodyAlkaline phosphomonoesterase antibodyALPI antibody
- Glycerophosphatase antibodyIAP antibodyIntestinal alkaline phosphatase antibodyIntestinal-type alkaline phosphatase antibodyKasahara isozyme antibodyOTTHUMP00000164357 antibodyPPBI_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-human intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase antibody [AAP.1] (ab18111)
This product has been referenced in:
- Brock DJ et al. Prospective prenatal diagnosis of cystic fibrosis. Lancet 1:1175-8 (1985). Read more (PubMed: 2860384) »
- Arklie J et al. A monoclonal antibody to intestinal alkaline phosphatase made against D98/AH-2 (HeLa) cells. Tissue Antigens 17:303-12 (1981). Read more (PubMed: 7314066) »