Human Intrinsic Factor peptide (ab101419)
- Product nameHuman Intrinsic Factor peptideSee all Intrinsic Factor proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Gastric Intrinsic Factor
- Gastric intrinsic factor (vitamin B synthesis)
- Intrinsic factor
- RelevanceIntrinsic factor promotes absorption of the essential vitamin Cobalamin (Cbl) in the ileum by specific receptor mediated endocytosis. Defects in the gene GIF are the cause of hereditary intrinsic factor deficiency (IFD) also called congenital pernicious anemia. IFD is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by megaloblastic anemia.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Human Intrinsic Factor peptide (ab101419)
ab101419 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.