Human Jaw1 peptide (ab23171)
- Product nameHuman Jaw1 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids487 to 499
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23171 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Lymphoid restricted membrane protein
- Processed lymphoid-restricted membrane protein
- Protein Jaw1
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in pre B-cells, mature B-cells and pre T-cells. Expressed at low levels in mature T-cells and plasma B-cells.
modificationsThe removal of the C-terminal lumenal domain occurs by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
References for Human Jaw1 peptide (ab23171)
ab23171 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.