Human JunD peptide (ab74427)
- Product nameHuman JunD peptideSee all JunD proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74427 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Activator protein 1
- AP 1
- Jun D
- jun D proto oncogene
- JunD FL isoform
- Transcription factor jun D
- Transcription factor jun-D
- FunctionTranscription factor binding AP-1 sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human JunD peptide (ab74427)
ab74427 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.