Human Kallikrein 13 full length protein (ab132021)
- Product nameHuman Kallikrein 13 full length proteinSee all Kallikrein 13 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMWPLALVIASLTLALSGGVSQESSKVLNTNGTSGFLPGGY TCFPHSQPWQAALLVQGRLLCGGVLVHPKWVLTAAHCLKE GLKVYLGKHALGRVEAGEQVREVVHSIPHPEYRRSPTHLN HDHDIMLLELQSPVQLTGYIQTLPLSHNNRLTPGTTCRVS GWGTTTSPQVNYPKTLQCANIQLRSDEECRQVYPGKITDN MLCAGTKEGGKDSCEGDSGGPLVCNRTLYGIVSWGDFPCG QPDRPGVYTRVSRYVLWIRETIRKYETQQQKWLKGPQ
- Molecular weight57 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 277
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab132021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Kallikrein 13
- Kallikrein L4
- Kallikrein Like 4
- Kallikrein like 4 variant included
- Kallikrein like gene 4
- Kallikrein like protein 4
- Kallikrein related peptidase 13
- Kallikrein-like protein 4
- KLKL 4
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, breast, testis and salivary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human Kallikrein 13 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue showing ab132021 at approximately 57 kDa.
References for Human Kallikrein 13 full length protein (ab132021)
ab132021 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.