Human KCNH1 protein fragment (ab116850)
- Product nameHuman KCNH1 protein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRLDNVGEARSPQDRSPILAEVKHSFYPIPEQTLQATVLEV RHELKEDIKALNAKMTNIEKQLSEILRILTSRRSSQSPQE LFEISRPQSPESERDIFGA
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids890 to 988
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116850 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EAG channel 1
- Ether a go go potassium channel 1
- Ether-a-go-go potassium channel 1
- h eag
- M eag
- Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily H (eag related), member 1
- Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily H member 1
- Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv10.1
- Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv10.1
- FunctionPore-forming (alpha) subunit of voltage-gated non-inactivating delayed rectifier potassium channel. Channel properties may be modulated by cAMP and subunit assembly. Mediates IK(NI) current in myoblasts.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain and in myoblasts at the onset of fusion, but not in other tissues. Detected in HeLa (cervical carcinoma), SH-SY5Y (neuroblastoma) and MCF-7 (epithelial tumor) cells, but not in normal epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. H (Eag) (TC 1.A.1.20) subfamily. Kv10.1/KCNH1 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 cyclic nucleotide-binding domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human KCNH1 protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue showing ab116850 at approximately 36.52 kDa.
References for Human KCNH1 protein fragment (ab116850)
ab116850 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.